Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Return of Pick of the Week

Once upon a time, I post songs I find cool every week. Well, I kind of took a break from alternative music, mainly because I thought it didn't match with the summer weather. I know that sounds crazy / lame / both, but important thing is I got back and well, here's what I found this morning after listening to my favorite radio station (JAM 88.3). The song is called "Beer" by Psycho Stick.



I posted the unofficial video. And yes the song is amusing and extremely hilarious. I don't get why they are so angry in love with beer, but hey it worked. Check it out by hitting play. Enjoy.

And oh yeah, pick of the week might not exactly go weekly as I did before, but hey, it's back. Will be posting new ones from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment